Monday, October 29, 2007

A little bit...

One day I had sat down and started reading some of the blogs and read about those who have pain or sadness in there life and reading the story afterwards left me with a bit of sadness for this individual. I don't like feeling sad and no one else does for that matter but there are those out there who cannot find happiness in their lives. All I can say is that I hope they do find the one taste that will bring a happiness or fulfillment to their life. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Other posts I have read have been a joy to read the post have been about the joys of cooking or tying to cook and using there husband as a lab rat. Another loved being independent and enjoyed the fact that if he/she wanted to travel somewhere, buy something, etc. Another did not understand the need for marrage.

In all I have enjoyed reading the blogs but I do have a favorite one. This lady lives and goes to the university in the land of Oz. (Where I would live to visit one day with the wife) and she loves to cook so if you have a chance please visit her site. Here is the link: http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/



I do hope on being able to update this site with what is happening in my life along with a few pictures. Oh, I have no idea how this is going to look so please bear with me I am a bit new at this.
rl

No comments: