Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It has been some time...

The 24th of this month Charlee and I have been married for 12 years. For some this is not a long time to be married to one person but think about this.
I have felt that if I feel that if this much time has passed that we have done something right. If I had felt our time together felt longer than I am probably not happy in our relationship. Luckly for me and Charlee we are both happy together and enjoy each other company even if she doesn't like Menudo!

Here is what we have for our twelve years together. We have supported each other when we hit a rough spot on the road. We have supported each other when we had a death in the family. We have laughed and loved and had our share of quarrels that all married couples have through our life together. Here is a hit for all of you out there. If you and your husband/wife have an arguement, do not go to be angry. Discuss what is bothering your and don't go to bed untill the air is cleared between the two of you. If you cannot talk to each other there is the chance that your marriage will suffer.

Combined we have a total of five children; Robin, Russell and Kristen from Charlee first marriage. Along with Jaime and Alexandria (Alex) from my first marriage. Our children have given us four wonderful grandchildren; Jr, Ryann, Kaiya and Michael all four of them are really great kids. If you want you can visit http://www.pbase.com/satterwhite_house/ and peruse the pictures we have of our kids and grandkids.

I guess that is about it. I don't know if Charlee is going to read this page but if you do sweetheart. I love you with all my heart and soul.

Your Hubby :)

No comments: