Tuesday, December 11, 2007

She is off on a cruise

Charlee is on a cruise which ported out of San Juan Puerto Rico with her sister. I don't mind at all that she is able to go on a cruise with Paula but what I have a problem with is cell coverage when they are in port. For the most part it has been pretty good but this time being able to talk to Charlee has been a nightmare!
I spent quite a few hours trying to get a call through but for what ever reason her phone would not ring and now her voice mail box if full of my messages that I have been trying to get a hold of her but it doesn't do Charlee any good if she cannot get a signal in port. Oh well I (we) will have to grin and bear it.

Speaking of cruises, out of all the people I have sent an e-mail to I have had only two nibbles. James and Carol. So far my sister Becka cannot go because her husband said that 7 days is too long and Sean' schedule will not allow him to go, which really sucks. Oh well I am still waiting on the rest of those I have written too and I hope to have a few more come along with us on a cruise so cross your fingers!

Take care all.

No comments: